You have to be able to manage the the tasks given in fullhttp://www.consumerlab.pl/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/e2889d62095d8681c5bfe8302903c598?s=96&d=mm&r=g
5) You may be asked to do something or may be required to do something that you may not think is the right choice or even a good idea. You must be willing and ready to do these things without asking or knowing why they need to be done, and without hesitating to do them.
6) You may be given multiple tasks to handle and all of them need to be completed which can sometimes interfere with your personal schedule or social life even.
Users also count on moderators in times of need when they are being excessively harassed and simply blocking the abusers hasn’t stopped the abuse
7) Moderators on every website endure stressful situations on a daily basis and have to be able to mentally focus and complete tasks while not cracking under the pressure of stress. This is sometimes the most challenging aspect to being a moderator.
If you love to help people, you’ll probably enjoy moderating in Wireclub, but if helping people is something that you object to or have difficulty with, moderating is not something you’d enjoy doing and may lead to conflict later on down the road
8) Can you remain as positive as humanly possible even during the most stressful situations and carry feabie profile search yourself in a manner that’s respectable and dignified? It’s human nature to become negative and give up hope in stressful or difficult times which all moderators face eventually. Those instincts must be controlled which require a lot of discipline.
9) Not everyone agrees on everything all the time and sometimes feelings can become an issue that generates conflict between user and mod. read more