What can we offer?
We carry out research using an experiments in stationary and online store. We can modify everything, thanks to which we are able to verify the impact of a given factor on e.g. the size of the shopping basket.
We conduct comprehensive research: from the conceptual stage, consumer preference research, packaging research, organoleptic research, price research, price optimization using the PSM (Price Sensitivity Meter) method to the final test on the store shelf.
Using the eyetracker, we conduct usability studies (the entire UX range) of websites, online stores, mobile applications. As part of the research it is possible to apply scenario methods, Clicktracking, Think-Aloud and many more.
We conduct focused group interviews in a monitored room with an online preview. Interviews are recorded and analyzed taking into account the latest trends and tools – NVivo qualitative data analysis (QDA) computer software.
Analysis of quantitative data
We analyze data (both small and big) in R using different statistical methods. We have a server version of the software that allows you to perform high speed calculations on large data sets.
Understanding the consumer attitides and behaviour is the core of our activity in the laboratory. Depending on the problem, we select the optimal tools for the task. Sometimes based on a properly constructed survey, an in-depth interview or, for example, using an eyetracker or EEG.
Preparation of questionnaires
Questionaires preparati is a key element of most research. Errors in its constructions may limit the applicability of some statistical methods, be misleading, or cause randomness in providing answers.
Machine learning, Vison learning
Machine learning is an innovative approach in the field of searching for hidden patterns in consumer behavior. On the basis of the provided data, including graphic data, the system learns to generate new knowledge on this basis.
What does the process look like?
Preparation of the study scheme
- determination of the purpose of the research with the client and formulation of research hypotheses / research questions
- choosing the right research method (ET, IDI, FGI, UX, etc.)
- determining the character of results and measures needed for the client
- preparation of materials for testing (creation of mock-ups, prototypes)
Organization of the study
- recruiting respondents according to the client’s guidelines (possibility of using the internal database)
- preparation and implementation of a pilot study (+ introduction of required corrections to the study)
- telephone appointment and confirmation of the dates of the survey with respondents
Conducting the study
- preparation of relevant research documentation
- informing respondents about their rights, test rules and gathering consents for participation in the survey
- performing tests / tests in the laboratory (including recording of the patient’s interaction)
- remuneration for respondents
- data cleansing
- analysis of quantitative data (statistical tests for selected metrics)
- analysis of qualitative data (comments, behavioral description, researcher’s notes)
- report in the form of a multimedia presentation – an abridged interpretation of results
- report in text form – recommendations + quantitative data
- on request, we organize additional design workshops to help you implement the fixes
Examples of research areas
- advertising spots and product films,
- research on the usability of websites and mobile applications,
- analysis of the way the website is perceived “through the eyes of users”,
- analysis of the visibility of individual elements of the website,
- comparing user declarations with the actual perception of a website,
- identifying the perception of a website: scanning vs. reading,
- comparing the perception of a website by different target groups,
- packaging research,
- examination of the shop shelf,
- online advertising and other advertising content
- category management,
- research on consumer needs,
- motives, behaviors, trends,
- brand image analysis,
- logo tests and product names,
- product and packaging tests (including organoleptic tests),
- price level survey,
- assessment of prototypes,
- level of satisfaction of using products, services,
- communication processes, reception of advertising concepts,
- probing hidden motives and other factors influencing consumer decisions.
- Assistance in planning the study
- Laboratory rental
- Supervision of the conducted research
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- and many more...